Saturday, February 22, 2020

A PROVEN WAY TO CORRECT A MAN WITHOUT GETTING HIM ANGRY





The Holy Book says, “Knowledge puffs up but love builds up”.  Too much knowledge can actually be a burden especially when it’s exhibited by a woman to her man. Showing your man you know more than him can be a big issue in a relationship. A man is easily pissed off by such a lady. Before your man say “A”, you’ve said “Z”.  Let’s quickly look into the symptoms of women suffering from this burden.

  • ·         She easily finds faults with her man.
  • ·         If her man angrily say a word she replies in a multiple folds.
  • ·         She always tries to change her man by force.
  • ·         She quickly corrects her man like a small child.
  • ·       She often says she knows her right.

Men are easily frustrated by this kind of behaviour. Even when a man does something wrong the last thing he expects from you is criticism. No man enjoys that. It only makes a man to be more stubborn in defending himself. He knows what he did was wrong. What he wants from you is understanding and not shouting or abuse. This understanding is shown by the way you correct him. If you correct him as if you’re his mother, you’re asking for trouble. It won’t solve the matter but only aggravate it. He will see it as being disrespectful to him. So be careful how you correct a man in order not to wound his EGO. Or else, he will feel controlled, rejected and unloved.
I know you may be asking this question in your mind,  “how can I correct a man without getting him angry?”  Do you want the “bitter” truth? Don’t try to correct him. Sound awkward, right? Yep. A man feels loved when you accept him as he is.  I know you may be asking now, how will he then improve since nobody is perfect? I catch you. Lol. He will definitely improve on his own when you don’t try to improve him. Trust him enough to make the improvement on his own. You can share your concerns or negative feelings with him. Let me tell you how to go about it. This is not a general formula, be creative about it. You can say …”Honey, I felt unloved with the way you treated me yesterday or I am concerned with the way you shouted at that woman yesterday. I know you are better than that; I trust your judgment on any matter. I believe you will do better next time because I know the kind of man I married”. This has to be said with emotions and looking deeply in to his eyes. I bet you, there’ll be an improvement. He’ll behave better next time.
Remember, don’t allow your emotions override you by shouting or trying to improve your man. Speak and relate with him in love and you will experience heaven on earth relationship.
#YOURLOVECOACH.

No comments:

Post a Comment