Friday, October 11, 2019

STOP WASTING YOUR TIME! FIND OUT WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING WRONG IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP



   Money and gift are not the same. These look similar to men but women know the difference.  Guy, don't equate money to gift or gift to money. I pray you know the difference. We are quick to be deceived by the money we give to our women thereby ignoring the gift aspect. Be wise. Don't wait till your woman give you trouble before your eyes open. I can relate well with this because I am talking from experience.  I am giving you the wisdom of the ages.
   Also, don't allow over familiarity hinder you from taking your woman out. Even after all the gifts and money, women still want to be taken out. Be smart about this. You might be saying, "Eehen, I do send her money; what does she want again? I can't kill myself o". Oga,  calm down. These three things: gift,  money and going out may look similar to you but ladies know the difference. Listen to your woman when she complains.  Don't be strongheaded.  Then, you will have heaven on earth relationship, peaceful and lovely atmosphere you ever dreamed of.

#Iteach
#Ispeak
#Iwrite
#Relationshipbetterment
#Loveimpactor
#Lovecoach.

No comments:

Post a Comment