Friday, April 5, 2019

NEVER ENDING PROGRESS

 

    No matter the challenge I face on my way to my Canaanland,  I will not remember Egypt by speaking good of it. I will not be like the Israelites in the wilderness who kept speaking good of Egypt anytime they were faced with a little challenge not knowing Canaan and Egypt are incomparable.  In Egypt,  you're treated like a slave but it's not like that in Canaan where you are treated like a king. In Egypt,  you suffer as a burden-bearer before you eat but in Canaan, every of your effort culminates into abundance. You live in abject poverty in Egypt but it's not so in Canaan because you live in great prosperity.
   Canaan is a land flowing with milk and honey (abundance and prosperity) but Egypt is a land flowing with suffering, persecution and poverty. Egypt can refer to anything in you life being it bad relationship, bad marriage,  bad friends, bad wife, bad husband, bad business etc. But don't be discouraged; keep professing, claiming and seeing with th eyes of faith into the Canaanland of your relationship, marriage, friendship, business etc. If it entails leaving Egypt like the Israelites, please do by taking the fastest jet of promptness out of that Egypt kind of relationship,  friendship, business.
   This is a gift to everyone who wished me happy birthday and to those who forgot.  I'm convinced  I'm on my way to my Canaanland. I am making progress every second, every minute, every hour, every day, every week, every month, every year. Remember,  Egypt and Canaan are incomparable. Any challenge on your way to your Canaanland should not make you remember Egypt.  #Love Coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment