Saturday, March 16, 2019

SALARY CANNOT SUSTAIN YOUR OWN HOUSE

 
 
 
   Salary is a trap of destiny. It has made many people poor. Nothing escalates poverty like salary.  How will someone be spending daily but receiving an income once in a month? Is that not an easy pathway to poverty? I can't but mention the story of Jacob and Laban in the bible. Jacob served Laban for 14 years and wanted to go. But Laban said, " please STAY, if I have found favour in your eyes for I have learned by experience that the Lord has BLESSED me for YOUR SAKE." Then he said, "Name me your wages (salaries), and I will give it."
   Most employers don't realise they have a growing enterprise because of their workers. If you're a salary earner, please, don't serve your boss forever. Have a set time to leave to start your own business. Have a goal. Don't stay but run if your employer wants to increase your salary like what Laban did to Jacob. Rather, if you want to stay, be smart like Jacob who requested to be a shareholder of the company. Jacob said, "You shall not give me anything.  If you will do this thing for me, I will again feed and keep your flocks: let me pass through all your flocks today." Propose to your boss to be a shareholder rather than a salary earner. Tell him/her to pay you by shares if he/she wants you to stay. Remember what Jacob said, "And now, when shall I also provide for my own house?"
   I am putting the same question to you. When will you also provide for your own house? Selah. #Love Coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment